Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Dinosaur party

Shop Our Digis!
Kris invited me to be a guest designer this month.
I really love working with her images. I love that she includes colored images with the outline images.  Some days my coloring does not turn out well and some days I just don't want to color.
For today's post, I used the pre-colored images because they match the digital papers perfectly!

I used the Dinosaur party stamp set for today's post.

I made a scrapbook page first.  I just love these dinosaurs, they are so cute.
I created the 7 and used the digital papers to color it in like I did the mats for my photos.




I then created a few cards using the digital papers with the colored images.
I really like how they look.  I kept them simple since kids don't tend to pay much attention to the bling on cards.


This one I made into an easel card, using a bow as the prop to hold it up.


Isn't she adorable?!

This guy really makes me smile.
I used the happy birthday with the candles to match the cake on his back.

I even used dinosaur themed paper for the card bases.  I bought this paper stack ages ago, it really tickles me when I can use it to match a project perfectly!

7 comments:

monique said...

fab cards

Paula said...

Love your blog and the cards are just so cute

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTe projects! Lovin' the dino's!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kristine said...

Fantastic pages and cards!! Love them - this is such a fun set isn't it? :) Thanks for sharing! xK

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS cards, love the images and what you have done with them.
Faith
x

2amscrapper said...

You've been very busy as GDT! All of these cards are darling. I'm with you on creating basic cards for children. Helene, DT for Imagine That! digistamp.

Helen said...

Great layout and I love your cards too.

Thanks for sharing with us at the Imagine That Creative Playground link up and I hope you'll join us again this month.

Helen x