Thursday, March 16, 2017

I'm a llama late

The card base is s cool new design from Creative Kuts called an oval shelf card.
It works a little like a box card in that it stands on it's own and folds flat for mailing.


I got the llama from the SIL store, I just love her! Wait until you see what else I am doing with her!!

The phrase came from a local crafter, she and her husband create card inserts. 
I just retyped the words to fit on inserts I created to fit the card parts.
I love the polka dot embossed card stock, I got it from Joann's

I also did the Square shelf card, using embellishments from Cheryl as well.

This one turned out super cute! I love the look of this.





2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

These cards are so cute! I am headed over to Creative Kuts!

Hugs,

Chriss

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER cards, love the sentiment, very clever.
Faith
x