Friday, October 27, 2017

Stop and smell the pumpkins


Pumpkins Digital Stamp

Smell the Pumpkins Digital Stamp


This week's theme is Halloween.
These guys are among my favorites, they are so cheerful and look like they are having the best time!
I colored them with sharpies and then lightly sprayed the image with rubbing alcohol to lighten the colors.  I learned this technique by accident a while back, my original plan was to use the alcohol as a blender of sorts and it ruined my image.  So now I know what it does and I use it to sort of distress the coloring.  I like how it came out, makes the pumpkins look more rough, not so smooth.
I put the phrase inside, makes me laugh since everything is pumpkin spice right now...even Cheerios!! UGH!



This is my first treat bag I've made.  There was a contest in one of the groups I'm in and I actually managed to get it done first!  It's the same on both sides, my daughter said she will use it next year...nice right?  Her blue pumpkin that lights up is more exciting I guess. 

No comments: